How to Be an Artist by Jerry Saltz
Hardback, 18.9 x 12.8 cm, 0.33 kg, 144 pages
- Secure Payment
- Finance Options
We are pleased to offer a global packing and shipping service. Our gallery team are always on hand to help, whether you are collecting in person or require advice about recommended carriers.
Secure payments are available via credit card and BACS options.
Spread the cost of your purchase, interest free. We have various interest free options available. T&Cs apply. Representative 0% APR.
To see your options contact us today.
About the workThis book is a beacon of guidance, designed to help artists of various types – be they painters, photographers, writers, or performers – transform their aspirations into reality.
Among the advice included within its pages are insights such as:
- Create art for the present moment, not an uncertain future.
- Graduate school is not a prerequisite.
- Identify conventions and challenge constraints.
- Embrace the act of getting lost.
- Listen to the most imaginative voices within your mind.
- Acknowledge and confront your personal dislikes – they might be reflections of yourself.
- See your projects through to completion.
- Learn how to recover from harsh critiques and setbacks.
Jerry Saltz's "How to Be an Artist" serves as a comprehensive guide for anyone seeking to navigate the multifaceted landscape of artistic expression, offering a treasure trove of insights and strategies to help them realise their creative ambitions.